Thursday, October 1, 2009

Searching

I can't believe that I'm half way through my first semester. I'm really enjoying Chattanooga, but I can't help but think that there may be somewhere better out there for me.
Somewhere bigger.
and better.
and brighter.
Somewhere that I can really call home. Somewhere where people actually know my name and love me, for me. Somewhere where I can't be bothered by silly people with silly wants and wishes. Somewhere where I can breathe and think for myself and get to know who I am really am.

This is my dream: To be accepted in a place where I can live freely.
It's simple. It's not creative. And yet, everywhere I go and everyone I meet, nowhere seems like home, no one a true friend.

I'm trapped in this bubble where the whole world is busy around me with excitement and joy and feelings I am only familiar with during short periods of time. The whole world seems to know what they want and where they are going. And I am just bouncing around in my little bubble. Nothing coming in. Nothing going out. Just wandering and waiting for where I'm suppose to go next.

Atleast I've still got him...

No comments:

Post a Comment